The Tuning in to Kids® suite of evidence based parenting programs include Tuning in to Kids®, Tuning in to Teens™ and Dads Tuning in to Kids™.
Our suite of programs can be delivered directly to organisations, using our In-Service Model (ISM) of training. An ISM is conducted at a venue and location provided by an organisation (Covid restrictions apply) or Online via Zoom. ISM trainings require a minimum number of twenty staff and are open only to those invited by the host. Contact us to discuss how we can fashion our suite of programs to suit your needs.
There are several benefits to the ISM training:
- on a per person basis, ISM training represents significant value for money
- you can train a whole team or division instead of just sending a smaller number to one of our public professional training workshops
- you eliminate travel expenses for your employees
- you can negotiate the day and month of the workshop to better suit your organisation’s schedule.
- delivery online via zoom can take place in three x 4.5 hour sessions, reducing the impact of removing staff from their roles for an entire day.
Royal Far West
We love working with families exploring the Tuning in to Kids program. The ideas resonate with all families, and the practical exercises really bring the concepts to life.
I’m a little in awe of this program. My background is 15yrs in management and compliance and as a facilitator in business, accounting, project management, leadership & management with a primary focus on emotional intelligence. I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed more or believed more in a program than I do with (Tuning in to Teens) TINT. The training...solidified my commitment to this delivery and the supervision .... reinforces confidence and keeps us on the right path.
Royal Far West
One of the main things I love about teaching TIK is when I can witness parents beginning to realise how this impacts their own relational skills with others and how their level of emotional capacity is important. Often we see families arriving thinking their child has a problem and at the end of the program we can see them mentally shift towards more empathic curiosity and openness which has a such a positive influence on all the family.
We really enjoyed running the program. It makes a lot of sense…..and we’ve had some great ‘lightbulb’ moments for parents, and they've connected with each other really nicely.