Tuning Into Kids Course ONLINE via ZOOM 6pm-8pm AEDT
February 4 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until March 11, 2021
Emotionally Intelligent Parenting
A six session parenting program for parents of children from birth-12yrs old.
Would you like to learn how to:
·be better at talking with your child?
·be better at understanding your child?
· help your child learn to manage their emotions?
· help to prevent behaviour problems in your child?
· teach your child to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Kids shows you how to help your child develop emotional intelligence. Children with higher emotional intelligence:
· have greater success with making and keeping friends
· have better concentration at school
· are more able to calm down when upset or angry
· tend to have fewer childhood illnesses
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
6pm -8pm AEDT, 3pm-5pm AWST, 5pm-7pm AEST, 5.30pm-7.30pm ACDT
Mindful and the University of Melbourne have developed this events calendar based on the best available evidence to assist parents and carers find training events provided by third party organisations, however, we cannot guarantee and assume no legal liability or responsibility for the currency or completeness of the information. Mindful and the University of Melbourne do not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the information.