- This event has passed.
Tuning in to Teens online program
October 13, 2020 @ 7:30 pm - November 17, 2020 @ 9:00 pm$190 – $270
A six-session online program for parents of adolescents aged from 10-16 years in a small group environment facilitated by two counsellors who have run the program for over 10 years and are parents themselves navigating this difficult time.
Would you like to improve:
- communication and connection with your teen?
- understanding and empathy?
- management of emotions?
- conflict resolution?
and be supported in your parenting by learning tools and connecting with others during this challenging time?
Tuning in to Teens
shows you how to help your teen develop higher Emotional Intelligence meaning they
- are more aware, assertive and strong in situations of peer pressure
- have greater success with making friends and are more able to manage conflict with peers
- are more able to cope when upset or angry
- have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties
- have more stable & satisfying relationships as adults
- have greater career success –
- Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
When: Tuesdays starting 13th October – 17th November 7.30 – 9.00pm
Where: via Zoom (maximum 12 people)
Cost: $190 / $270 couples for 6 x 1.5 hr sessions
For all enquiries or to make a booking please call: Kate Culy – 0404 042 789 or Jodie Harris – 0412 822 858
For more information visit www.theparentingjourney.com.au
Mindful and the University of Melbourne have developed this events calendar based on the best available evidence to assist parents and carers find training events provided by third party organisations, however, we cannot guarantee and assume no legal liability or responsibility for the currency or completeness of the information. Mindful and the University of Melbourne do not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the information.