Tuning in to Teens online program
November 24 @ 7:30 pm - December 10 @ 9:00 pm$190 – $270
Tuning in to Teens: Emotionally Intelligent Parenting
A six-session intensive online program for parents of adolescents aged from 10-16 years run by highly experienced facilitator .
Would you like to improve:
- communication and connection with your teen?
- understanding and empathy?
- management of emotions?
- conflict resolution?
and be supported in your parenting during this challenging time?
Tuning in to Teens
shows you how to help your teen develop higher Emotional Intelligence meaning they
- are more aware, assertive and strong in situations of peer pressure
- have greater success with making friends and are more able to manage conflict with peers
- are more able to cope when upset or angry
- have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties
- have more stable & satisfying relationships as adults
- have greater career success –
- Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
When: Tuesdays and Thursday evenings 24th November -10th December
Where: via video conferencing (maximum 8 people)
Cost: $190 / $270 couples for 6 x 2hr sessions
For all enquiries or to make a booking: Kate Culy 0404 042 789
For more information visit www.theparentingjourney.com.au
Mindful and the University of Melbourne have developed this events calendar based on the best available evidence to assist parents and carers find training events provided by third party organisations, however, we cannot guarantee and assume no legal liability or responsibility for the currency or completeness of the information. Mindful and the University of Melbourne do not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the information.